The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New front subframe

mkIIIdiehard

Potentially available via Amayama but about £1,036.18 (for both ali and steel sections) before vat/duty etc.

Used front ones should be about, but they don't tend to be rusty, do you need one for a project (given your username?)

I have a complete front sub-frame surplus to needs with hubs, arms and ABS sensors. Feel free to PM me an offer for the subframe, or subframe with arms or subframe with arms and sensors. Would need to be collected from Shropshire.

• 1 month later...

sorry i didnt get back on this thread, but my membership ran out.

a big thanks for the two offers on sub frame, but whifbitz came to my rescue with a great 2nd hand one, posted it out too.

after taking mine out it was ripe on the top of drivers side, the rest seems good and solid, dont know why only this area was affected.

thanks again for the offers

imageMkIV Supra by shagracer, on Flickr

imageMkIV Supra by shagracer, on Flickr

next time you have your bonnet up, i would run your fingers over this area to see if you have any flaking starting

Edited by mkIIIdiehard (see edit history)