The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota supra rz mk4 twin turbo Automatic

Andy Ven

For sale i have a 1993 toyota supra twin turbo Automatic. I bought this car a few weeks ago as a non running project car that needed a-lot of work.

It has been restored to a fully mechanically sound car with a full clean sheet MOT (baring a slightly worn tyre). It was imported into the uk in 2004 and has been stored in a garage for many years; this is clearly visible when looking at the underside. It is in a very clean state. Cars current mileage is 153,500Km. Car is not being driven other than for test drives so milage will not go up.

The car was originally silver when it left the factory but has since been resprayed hence the silver engine bay) This happened in 2009. There is pictures of this in the history folder. Since then however, it has has acquired a dent on the front wing (see photos).

It is currently running as a full stock engine. Standard twin turbos with the primary cat still in. It has a hks induction mushroom filter in place of the standard airbox. The engine is as smooth as silk and pulls nicely through the box.

Interior has aftermarket bucket seats with a double din touch screen stereo. Full original black floor carpet with full leather headliner and rear seats.

It has just been fully serviced -

- Cam belt

- New alternator

- New engine oil and filter

- New coolant

- New power steering fluid

- Full drain and refill of transmission oil (full 7 litres changed)

- Aux belt

- Valve stem seals

- New head gasket

- New injector seals

List of aftermarket upgrades are as follows -

- Full adjustable height and dampening coilovers

- Hks mushroom intake air filter

- Virtually brand new ebc yellow stuff pads

- Virtually brand new drilled and grooved disks

- Aftermarket gearbox oil cooler

- New Aftermarket FMIC 3” core with 2.5” pipe kit

- Blitz dump valve

- Brand new iridium spark plugs

- Carbon engine coil cover (has been sprayed black by previous owner).

- Aftermarket double din touch screen stereo

- Aftermarket leather bucket seats

- OBX Vernier adjustable cams

- Autowatch alarm system

There is lots of paperwork with this car and receipts to show work that has been carried out previously.

Bad bits :

The paintwork is a bit shabby in places and there is the dent on the front wing. (Practically zero stone chips though)

Gear knob is currently missing but currently trying to source one.

Doesnt have a great service history. It starts around 2005 (the year after it was imported) and runs through to 2009. On that date it is on 119,089km.

Usual age related marks

I have priced it accordingly to what i believe is a fair and decent price for such a car which is only appreciating in value.

Car is located in york. Test drives will done by myself due to the nature of the car.

£14500

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.