The mkiv Supra Owners Club

K Sport rear setup NEW

bayside_supra

Hi Guys

I ordered a full set of K Sport 356mm brakes all round for my car with Ferodo DS2500 pads. Fronts fit like a dream and work amazingly. Unfortunately rears are slightly too big for my CCWs, need a 5mm spacer to clear which causes the tyre to rub on my arches.

So I have an as brand new set of rears to sell. They have literally been fitted and driven enough to discover the rubbing and removed. They are finished in yellow and the wait time for them is 12 weeks. I was very disappointed after waiting that long that they wouldn’t fit (templates suggested they would, just)

So does anyone want to save themselves the 12 week wait and get a good price too? They are amazing brakes, I have now replaced them with the 330mm set and they are mega.

They are currently located at Magnum Performance in north London. Happy to meet someone anywhere around Hertfordshire if it helps. Darren there can do an excellent price on matching fronts if required, let me know if you want more info on this.

SOLD

Cheers

Karl

They are the ones on the far left and right...

Edited by bayside_supra (see edit history)

Would these fit as a front setup or not worth it?

/QUOTE]

Not sure on that one??

12 week wait. I ordered mine and they were here in a couple of days.

I think it’s the yellow ones that take the time. I could have had red or black quite quickly, yellow are not kept in stock they are made to order.

The brakes caused the rear tyres to rub or the rear wheels rubbed against the brakes?

Tyres rub on the arches with 5mm spacer, wheels clear brakes fine. I don’t want to run a spacer though. I’m sure a lot of other wheel designs will have a lot more clearance than CCW Classics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate is the rears still up for sale. I'm interested if I was to collects this week would u take £1000 for them and I'll collect tomz.many thanks

I would take £1050 to cover the cost of the smaller rears, that would be without the pads. Happy with that? They are still at Magnum Performance in Enfield so can be collected tomorrow

Hi mate is the rears still up for sale. I'm interested if I was to collects this week would u take £1000 for them and I'll collect tomz.many thanks

Never heard back from this guy so still for sale. As post above price is reduced to £1050 as I just need to cover the cost of the 330mm set that I am replacing these with. Free size upgrade for anyone thinking of getting K Sports!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.