The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Moderators to active soul_supra account

supra_ufo

Pretty sure you can post in Supra Chat so he can fire away on there.

No one can start a build thread in Projects as far as I'm aware, even paid members. A mod always moves the thread from Supra Chat when asked. As long as the photographs have been correctly embedded on their thread by loading them to this site and not via a host like photobucket or imgur

Pretty sure you can post in Supra Chat so he can fire away on there.

No one can start a build thread in Projects as far as I'm aware, even paid members. A mod always moves the thread from Supra Chat when asked. As long as the photographs have been correctly embedded on their thread by loading them to this site and not via a host like photobucket or imgur

This was exactly my thinking too, although he will be limited to post numbers so its not a long term solution. So long as he follows the pinned criteria for a project thread I'm sure he can start one in Supra chat in prep for it to be moved.

cheers

he gets this message

"Your account is pending

Moderator from this group will review and activate your account"

Yeah there’s been a spate of spam accounts so new user moderation has been turned on meaning each account has to be approved.

This was exactly my thinking too, although he will be limited to post numbers so its not a long term solution. So long as he follows the pinned criteria for a project thread I'm sure he can start one in Supra chat in prep for it to be moved.

Yea it’s meant to work to work like that but the mods can’t be bothered to move build threads from supra chat to project thread

Yea it’s meant to work to work like that but the mods can’t be bothered to move build threads from supra chat to project thread
It takes some time for it to be able to be moved. My first supra build was a year or two before it was elligeable as it wasn't enough of a build.

It takes some time for it to be able to be moved. My first supra build was a year or two before it was elligeable as it wasn't enough of a build.

/QUOTE]

Really..didn’t relise takes that long and I would of thought my 1800 bhp capable na-t build would of been a project thread, it’s been going over two years but think the mods just aren’t bothered that much any more or are too busy for the forum

Yeah took a while, I asked a few times and it didn't get moved as there wasn't really a clear direction more a progress thread which was fair enough.

Have you pmd and asked a mod to? Sounds like yours should definitely be in there.

/QUOTE]

Ah I see bud, I haven’t asked a mod about moving my build thread, didn’t think about that of honest. Thought they checked and did it automatic.

May be idea to ask one of them

Ah I see bud, I haven’t asked a mod about moving my build thread, didn’t think about that of honest. Thought they checked and did it automatic.

[emoji23] No mate it's written in the project thread rules. All you need to do is pm a mod.

Granted the mods are more quiet these days, so maybe pick a more active member [emoji106]

[emoji23] No mate it's written in the project thread rules. All you need to do is pm a mod.

Granted the mods are more quiet these days, so maybe pick a more active member [emoji106]

/QUOTE]

[emoji23][emoji23]never knew that [emoji23][emoji23]

Will have to try find an active mod it’s that’s possible these days [emoji23][emoji23]

Really..didn’t relise takes that long and I would of thought my 1800 bhp capable na-t build would of been a project thread, it’s been going over two years but think the mods just aren’t bothered that much any more or are too busy for the forum

Happy to accept your apology when you’re ready :)

I’ve looked over your thread and one of the rules for project threads is that all photos need to be uploaded to the forum which none of yours are. If you get them uploaded to the forum I can move it in to the project threads for you because I’m nice like that.

I’ve looked over your thread and one of the rules for project threads is that all photos need to be uploaded to the forum which none of yours are. If you get them uploaded to the forum I can move it in to the project threads for you because I’m nice like that.

Well thank you for that, I thought all my pictures were uploaded to forum, I have used Tapatalk app for whole thread