The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Childhood dream car: Achieved

chriss_hoare

Hello everyone, recent new owner of the car i spent my childhood watching in on tv with uncontrollable desire (I'm 22 years old) and finally had the means and time to purchase one after years of internet window shopping as i work away for long periods of time in Malta. She's a baltic blue 1993 factory NA 5 speed LSD car but at some point in its life had a completely stock GTE engine fitted. Imported from japan in 1999. its by no mean perfect but very tidy, i do plan on keeping it for as long as i can still get in and out of it without needing a hip replacement every time :D Anyway just wanted to join the community and say hello :) (Also my Capri)

MVIMG_20190416_164508.jpg

MVIMG_20190416_164607.jpg

MVIMG_20190416_164556.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

MVIMG_20190417_181746.jpg

I owned 4 Capri's in succession ending with a 3.0S followed by a 2.8i Special. Next car after the 2.8 was a MkIII Supra Turbo then onto a MkIV Twin Turbo so for me it was a logical step. I still rank my 2.8 with its LSD as one of the best driver cars I've ever owned. The 3.0S was in contrast the most lethal car I've ever owned. Welcome and enjoy both.

oh yes I know! in fact I've never had a car with abs, traction control etc so I'm pretty used to it! even having power windows now is a bit of luxury to me :D I got into Capri's because my dad has had about 13 of them since passing his test so naturally I'm pretty partial to them