The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone recommend any body shops who do body damage?

T14PPA

As some may be aware im looking for a shell to finally get back on the scene. However, its becoming very hard to find a shell. So im now contemplating to get the body repaired. Anyone know of any bodyshops near london/ essex/ hertfordshire area? CE17A450-96A4-46D0-83A3-C507BBBF89E2.jpg

Thanks in advance. I really need to sort it out so all my hard work dont go to waste

Can recommend Bodyworks Accident Repair Centre in Edmonton. My car had front and rear damage. Was impressed with there work. Used the same build process as Toyota, by brazing the rear quarter panel. Had pictures sent from the MD, mine was an insurance repair and the engineer who surveyed my vehicle initially recommended these guys.

Ive potentially got an NA manual shell available, I say potentially but the buyer has gone quiet. Has been rattle canned but its straight, complete, rolling shell with diff, half prop, brakes, interior etc

If the buyer does pull out and the OP isn't interested feel free to message me a price with pics mate :)

I took mine to F D¡ckerson and Sons which is in north hertfordshire for rust repair/welding, they did a good job for a good price. Their website says they do accident repair as well. They're apparently quite popular with the mk1 MR2 guys. Might be a bit far from you though.

Edit for stupid word filter

Different area but I took mine to Autodoc in Norwich for paint and was happy. Owner is on here, names Adam Jackson and he has a supra himself.

If you don’t want to travel that far MnMs in Hemel Hempstead may be able to help. Owners name is Nino, if you say Karl from Alfa sent you he will look after you price wise. Pm me if you want his number.