The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pre-Wired Morimoto Switchback modules with connectors (Indicator/Sidelight)

Noz

Hi all,

this something I built for a customer and they changed their mind. I just never got around to selling it. There are minor marks on the boxes from storage.

the Xchange modules are a Morimoto product, a quite established headlight component company selling aftermarket light items. I've used these Xchange modules, countless times without any problems. Which is why I always spend a little more on the electronics.

There isn't a Europe supplier so these were imported direct. http://www.morimotohid.com/morimoto-xchange-switchback-drivers.html

I did find a company selling them on eBay, but not in Europe. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MORIMOTO-XCHANGE-SWITCHBACK-DRIVERS-XChange-Driver-Universal-Running-Lights-/123151915860

So, when you order these little modules from Morimoto they come with four wires and clips. But these all need to be removed as nothing fits the Supra directly.

What I'm selling here is a sealed unit and just much more neat looking. It's pre-wired, so you just need to wire three wires to the car, you can disconnect it using the connectors making things a little easier for you.

Your sidelights/indicators need to be wired on the quick release connector end.

The wiring is super easy;

Car side;

Green - Indicator +

Red - Sidelight +

Black - Earth

Connector;

Blue - Indicator +

Red - Sidelight +

Black - Indicator & Sidelight Earth joint together

As I've said, guys, this makes life so much easier for the install of switchback modules and whenever you want to remove the lights.

£40 posted

Here's an example video of someone installing a new module into a GTR, just for explanation of what they are (if you don't know of course)

attachment.php?attachmentid=231631&d=1555779303

attachment.php?attachmentid=231632&d=1555779303

attachment.php?attachmentid=231633&d=1555779303

attachment.php?attachmentid=231634&d=1555779303

attachment.php?attachmentid=231635&d=1555779303

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231631[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231632[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231633[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231634[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231635[/ATTACH]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.