The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spigot rings

gaijin

Hello Anyone have an idea the size of the spigot rings for 18” Ultralite 755 Nürburgring wheels? Have bad vibration at high speed Wheels have been refurbished(new front tyres) and these could be missing Tried searching but theses are now older wheels and can’t find a definitive answer Going through the usual process of wheel balancing,alignment and bushes etc Would like these on hand if they are the case Thanks

Get an internal caliper and measure them would be pretty easy to do, but looking on Ultralites site they only

seem to list one spigot ring of 60.1 mm which fits into a 73 mm wheel bore.

Seems like they only do two center bore sizes, 73mm or 74mm

Not sure if this is 100% true but found it on

https://www.spdautomotive.co.uk/acatalog/ULTRALITE.html

ULTRALITE WHEELS

Ultralite wheels in sizes from 10" all the way to 20", classic MINI to JDM GTR35 Skyline. Massive range of premium alloys for all tastes, One of the UK's most popular JDM wheels and the world's most popular Ministyle wheel brand. All the ULTRALITE wheels are JWL tested.

ALL ULTRALITE WHEELS HAVE 73MM CENTRE BORES

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Thanks DNK for the information I’ll buy a set just in case they’re needed I live on a main road, no driveway or off-road anywhere Changing a wheel becomes a pain I swear some drivers aim to see just how close they can get to you without flattening you Bit of a rant but have had more than a couple of near misses Thanks again mate Appreciate it

Thanks DNK for the information I’ll buy a set just in case they’re needed I live on a main road, no driveway or off-road anywhere Changing a wheel becomes a pain I swear some drivers aim to see just how close they can get to you without flattening you Bit of a rant but have had more than a couple of near misses Thanks again mate Appreciate it

I'd pop into your local trusted garage and bung them a drink to pop the wheels off and fit the rings :)

I phoned the Ultralite dealer and you were right Dnk The size is 60.1mm on a 73mm hub for the Supra on these wheels Typical N Ireland though ,the postage was more expensive than the rings Cars going into SSI next week for good check over Thanks again Dnk

I phoned the Ultralite dealer and you were right Dnk The size is 60.1mm on a 73mm hub for the Supra on these wheels Typical N Ireland though ,the postage was more expensive than the rings Cars going into SSI next week for good check over Thanks again Dnk

happy to help mate