The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Side pods VGC and 4 hockey sticks jza80 supra - OEM red side vent pods

and1c

As mentioned in the 'how much are they worth thread' there are some wild prices spoken about for these bits

Well, here was my quote from Toyota directly..

Long bottom Sills;

RH – 75850A £139.58

LH – 75860A £139.58

all inc vat but take about week to obtain

Front Hockey Trim;

RH – 75601A £88.86

LH – 75602A £88.86

all inc vat but take about week to obtain

Side Skirt / Air inlet;

RH – 62907A £338.80

LH – 62908A £338.80

all inc vat but need full vin number as this is pre coloured if still availabe at Factory

Above quote was taken from that thread.

The parts are in good condition, the air vents are eminently usuable if the colour is right, otherwise will need paint clearly, I havent cleaned the dust off them but they are in VGC and have been stored in my loft for a few years.

Hockey sticks, 3 very clean, 4th one has a slight mark on iit (like a 1mm deep circular score) near the fixing hole, easily sortable when they are painted but I like to be honest with description. Not sure what clips are present, but take it as none.

REDUCED £250 posted

This price seems more than fair going on prices being bandied about currently. if you want more pics send me your number and I can whatsapp some later.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.