The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Flight booking

Dnk

I'm off to Riga and wanted to change my baggage booking, i can add to it but can't cancel it,

i can change my seat, change the name of the person flying but not cancel inbound checked in

baggage i no longer need

FFS what a piss take

• 2 weeks later...
Yes Wizz Air

It's only the principal of it really that is annoying me

I fly with Wizz all the time and their "model" (their words not mine) is constantly changing, especially so with baggage. They make a killing at the gate from people who havent read the baggage policy, "that will be 45 euros sir" for a bag not much larger than a purse.. So many annoying changes in the past year or so makes it increasingly more expensive. They are squeezing every last penny out of each booking now. But...we all want cheap flights and by doing this the actual ticket looks cheap but they make up for it with all the other costs..

One of the things I have discovered with the booking system is that it seems to track your enquiry, so for example if you look at a set of dates and then leave the site, when you next log on it will tell you there are only 2 tickets left for that same flight/price. But as soon as you book more become available the next time you log on, I guess its to almost panic you into booking. Deffinetly worth using different devices and not logging in when checking if possible. For my route they are taking the piss much more now than previous as Ryanair axed the same route when it had the strike action and left Wizz with no competition. But, compared to BA they are still cheap and pretty reliable too.

I've used them five times now and never had an issue especially when you factor in how

cheap it is. First time i went with just a carry on case and it was under £70 return :blink:

I don't mind paying as i always read through stuff but missed that i can't cancel the return checked in baggage which on such a cheap flight is a high percentage of the cost

Fare price -------------£19.49

Fare price -------------£43.49

Seat Fee -------------£17

Administration fee-----£15

Priority Boarding-------£14

Checked-in baggage---£38

I know for next time

I've used them five times now and never had an issue especially when you factor in how

cheap it is. First time i went with just a carry on case and it was under £70 return :blink:

I don't mind paying as i always read through stuff but missed that i can't cancel the return checked in baggage which on such a cheap flight is a high percentage of the cost

Fare price -------------£19.49

Fare price -------------£43.49

Seat Fee -------------£17

Administration fee-----£15

Priority Boarding-------£14

Checked-in baggage---£38

I know for next time

If you intend to fly with them often its worth paying the annual membership fee, you will soon claw it back with discount on the fare and priority boarding free.

If you intend to fly with them often its worth paying the annual membership fee, you will soon claw it back with discount on the fare and priority boarding free.

Yes i should of done that on my first trip but didn't expect to be going back :)