The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New to supra ownership

Shane34

Hi well finally needed to start my move away from the MR2 scene, needed the 4 seats(3 right now) still own a very nice rev5 turbo, running 480 ISH. Not sure how I will justify keeping both.

Purchased a Japanese import Thursday, was imported 2003, however dry weather use only and 30km since import currently sitting at 123km. 1500km in the last 10 years. Part of a car collection.

It's bright red 3L2 showroom red not pink, zero rust anywhere. Seals are perfect, interior is perfect, engine bay immaculate. Feel really lucky.

It's a TT auto RZ, with leather seats.

I drove about 8 hours in all in collecting the car and taking it to fensport for a service, absolutely loved the auto box was a joy to drive, plugs, engine oil, transmission, air filter and oil. Didn't have a fuel filter in stock, is there anything else anyone would recommend?

It has tein coilovers, hks silent exhaust (still has cat) some nice wheels however will probably end up BBM ls like my MR2. Just love these wheels.

Will add pictures when I work out how.

Edited by Shane34 (see edit history)

Ah the eBay one, linked to a Toyota dealer in some way I think?........anyway looked a very clean one

Coolant done? What tyre brands are on it, perhaps research those in case they aren't the best (may speed up the wheel change?) Other than that drive and enjoy, summers coming :-)

Yeah that's correct scooter. Toyota Main dealer director or something along those lines, him and his son had owned it, the company that sold it normally sell his collections from time to time.

Not seen anything about this car anywhere on the forums or images.

Coolant, water pump, fuel filter are on the list and brake fluid power steering fluid.

Tyres are not the best almost new, bit definitely wrong size on the front 225, a bit stretched.

Edited by Shane34 (see edit history)

Between faversham and Ashford. Many owners in Kent? Any small meets?

Only a few of us left I’m in Canterbury , if your out and around be good to see another supra. Main meets for us are blue water monthly ones.

Feel free to pm me if you need any advise I will help out if I can

Only a few of us left I’m in Canterbury , if your out and around be good to see another supra. Main meets for us are blue water monthly ones.

Feel free to pm me if you need any advise I will help out if I can

A few members are getting together at our monthly Bluewater meet this Friday if you want to give the old girl a run out

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...