The mkiv Supra Owners Club

a couple new supras breaking.... tt auto jap and a uk spec

keron

Keron, do you have any A/C compressors for a 95 JDM TT Supra that were known to work prior to being removed?

Mines siezed and needs replacing, looking at new/used options

Cheers

Simon

/QUOTE]

hi mate, yes I have some in stock fully working.... drop me a call / pm

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keron,

Do you have the drivers side electric seat motors?

Cheers,

Stuart

hi mate, afraid not.... its a common thing and I have maybe 5 seats with the same problem..... ill eventually look into the failed parts and try and get them remade......

Hi Keron,

I require a few different bits for my car. Where abouts are you based and is it possible to come and pick up the parts?

Cheers Andy

/QUOTE]

hi mate, yes collection is not a problem.... give me a call first though..... thanks

He's in Leicester and picking up bits has never been a problem afaik.

thanks mate

Keron, I'm needing facelift front indicators? Do you have any?

Thanks

Millar

I have new genuine on the shelf at the moment..... no used ones....

Do you stll have the track assemblies in both driver and passenger side, antenna and cable on the Jap model in good condition, clear side indicators, and double gauge pod? Possible to post to Belgium? thanks mate x

hi, what do you mean by track assemblies?

I have antennas in stock fully working complete, I have clear side wing indicators, the double pod I have but is being sold complete with the defi gauges etc etc....

postage no problem.....

hi, what do you mean by track assemblies?

I have antennas in stock fully working complete, I have clear side wing indicators, the double pod I have but is being sold complete with the defi gauges etc etc....

postage no problem.....

I forgot to say the window tracks... my last supra (I sold to you actually out of St Neots) had to replace have the drivers side replaced due to the metal cable fraying. Was looking at new online but wanting to see if you have a better deal :)

Do you cut parts of the body work. im after a rear wheel arch. so I can cut the rusty one off mine. or do you do any repair panals for them. Thanks. I need the drivers side rear please.

Do you have any brake and clutch pedals?

/QUOTE]

hi, afraid not sorry

Do you cut parts of the body work. im after a rear wheel arch. so I can cut the rusty one off mine. or do you do any repair panals for them. Thanks. I need the drivers side rear please.

hi, I have got them but only sell them as a full rear qtr panel as I sell a lot of them....

Hi, I'm after window seals top and bottom, I have a targa. Have you any of these bits?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

ill have the lower door mouldings, the ones on the door (straight ones) new and used.... the others I don't have for the aerotop im afraid.

Do you have an stock airbox to a j-spec supra tt??

afraid not sorry

Hi keron.

Do you have the fuel and brake pipe clips I am looking for in my wanted forum post. Thanks

I do have some on cars but they break very easily. I doubt they would come off without snapping tbh……

`Hello Keron. The prop shaft. That be the one that joins between differential to gearbox pls

hi, I have the uk spec propshaft….. is that the one you need?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.