The mkiv Supra Owners Club

W58 box and spec stage 1 clutch

mc92

I have a W58 which I got when I bought my car, I believe it's in good shape but obviously never tested it. Seems to go into all the gears just fine. The original plan was to swap it in because my current one is a bit crunchy but I've decided to go for another option.

The clutch is a spec stage 1, perfect for NA power, costs around £375.00 new from Whifbitz. Never been used, just opened the box to check the contents so you get all the stuff that comes with it (aside from the stickers).

Collection only for the gearbox, the clutch I don't mind delivering/meeting within about 30 miles.

Any interest at £600 for the box and £300 for the clutch?

(I'll upload some pics later today)

The rubber condom on the back of the shifter linkage is a bit torn but I doubt a new one would cost much.

Here's the shifter as well. It's got some ebay spacer to make the throw shorter but you can probably remove that.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.