The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Uk wheels in black gold.

Supra-love

So you bought these for £350 (maybe less) as they needed a refurb. Now they are £550 still needing a refurb or am I missing something?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231259[/ATTACH]

Yes I bought them for £350 and today prices I think £550 is fair and they only need a Refurb mainly because the colour is marmite

Thanks for your negativity

Yes I bought them for £350 and today prices I think £550 is fair and they only need a Refurb mainly because the colour is marmite

Thanks for your negativity

No problem, happy to help as that is nearly a 60% increase in just over a year.

Todays prices, I thought wheels needing a refurb went for £300 - £350?!

I said it on your last for sale thread in December, these are overpriced for wheels in need of a refurb.The fact that they've not sold since your last thread on here and the sale ads on Facebook means others agree. If they were well priced you would have sold them months ago.

Do you have any recent pics of the wheels to show current condition? All that's been posted is pics from when you bought them.

Call it negativity if you want, but if you want to sell them, then lower the price and they'll be gone.

Take a look on Ebay, there's a couple of chancers selling these wheels at inflated prices as well :-(

eBay prices will always be slightly higher due to eBay and Paypal selling fees which is understandable. Unfortunately its the nature of the beast. Sellers want their price and buyers have to pay their extra charges involved in using that site.

The forum on the other hand is another matter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.