The mkiv Supra Owners Club

vi-peg ecu supra

jza800

Somebody have some experience with this ecu? i have tried google but that dont help me much?? is it a good upgrade ecu, or??

Pull the lid off and look inside because that looks like a stock ecu with a big sticker on it. None of the Vi-pec units I can find look like that tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

Vipec is now Link ECU. Their V88 plug and play for supra is similar to the offering from Link ECU. Still quite a capable ECU.

Like the Link ECU, out of the box the plug and play ecu will not support sequential twin turbo operation, but it will support TTC or Single turbo. If you want to run sequential turbo's on a plug and play, then check out this guide I wrote a while back. Pinouts and functionality should be similar on Viper board. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?350005-SQ-TTS-Guide-Sequential-TTC-SQ-TTC-Switching-Twins-and-Standalone-ECU