The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£200 PreFacelift Delined headlights black inserts

Noz

Hi everyone, selling a spare set of headlights I have. I wasn't the one who delined them. They have some marks and crazing on the lenses. Someone might be able to spend some time and get these out.

Not working on lights anymore so these are for sale.

The lenses touches on of the inserts on the inside too.

I would say the lights are in average condition. Some marks and scratches on the lenses. If someone has time and wanted a delined set to get them started already assembled, this might be the perfect set. There are no cracks in the lenses.

Backs as you can see are in good condition. Brackets were painted at some point, still look good.

Selling on here today and will be posting on eBay later tonight if no interest (as it's maximum £1 day today).

I'm not making the rings anymore, but if the buyer wants a set of non-polished rings to be included (at a small cost) I can arrange a set to be made.

Any questions, please ask. Thanks.

Asking £350 posted. Includes insurance upto value of lights.

attachment.php?attachmentid=231130&d=1552213554

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231127[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231128[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231129[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231130[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231131[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231132[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231133[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231134[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231135[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231136[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231137[/ATTACH]

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.