The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Single turbo auto 2jzgte supra

Dom2320

Reluctant sale of my 2jzgte single turbo auto please note the price reflects what ive seen other cars go for and also what i think is reasonable given that it needs an ecu and mapping and also that all parts haven't been driven however car runs (video proof if needed)

Offers around £11500

Make: Supra (Import)

Model: TT auto (now single)

Year: 1993

MOT: n/a

Service history: Partial (lots plus receipts)

Mileage: 153278km (95242 miles)

Mods:

Borgwarner s362 sxe

custom made twin scroll manifold

Blitz intercooler

large transmission radiator with custom piping and fan

garage whifbitz pulleys

alloy rad with temp gauge cap

800cc Bosch injectors (drop in)

head skimmed and new valve stem seals

ARP head studs

OEM head gasket

HKS sqv blow off valve on screamer pipe

4" downpipe

Ebay wastegate

custom exhaust system 3"

Prosport stepper motor boost transmission oil temp and wideband o2

custom a pillar 2 gauge pod holder

Wideband sensor with Bosch LSU 4.9

volt stabilizer

double din head unit

carbon auto surround

carbon auto shifter

full leather with white stitch interior (will need re doing in areas but majority fine and easy to do)

momo quark steering wheel and boss kit

custom seats with rails

TRD spoiler (is a carbon wing but was painted black)

Do luck bodykit (bumper genuine side skirts spats and diffuser replicas)

carbon door sills

LS400 front calipers

18" 5 spoke axis Hiro alloys

235/40/18 fronts 265/35/18 rears uniroyal rain sports

stock ecu with hks boost controller

Good bits:

Car its self mechanically strong runs straight off the bat just needs the mapping as over fueling due to injectors and some TLC to get her to look right again, been serviced and looked after checked often by myself (fully qualified mechanic) all the parts are new so its ready for someone just to do the last couple bits and have a nice little 500-550 (crank) car a rebuilt auto or manual swap and you can go more if you wished. I tired to build it with running decent power safely. Fully under sealed underneath

Bad bits:

Interior needs a bit of work, bodywork some paint chips and one area that will need repairing (see pics) in decent condition overall will need to get it all MOT ready had LED headlight bulbs that need to be sorted had Xenons before, some wiring still needs to be done in a couple bits (nothing major) car will need to be put on a trailer to take away.

As i said its really not something i want to sell however due to having to leave work in the summer to complete my degree means i need to cover the mortgage cost ect (such is life)

£11500 ono

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.