The mkiv Supra Owners Club

slip con off is on all the time ***solved***

jza800

Hi

Sorry but I can't really understand your description of the fault in the way it's written. Can you elaborate?

You say the light stays on, do you mean stays lit or it keeps flashing as if it's de-activated?

Have you read my post below to see if it helps as mine was faulty also? - I've written what fixed mine to help others with same issue.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?348655-Hit-pothole-Now-the-slip-control-off-amp-OD-off-lights-are-flashing

Yes I think most people have the flashing issue.

Have you tried:

- Looking at the fuses (trac 1 & 2 in engine bay)

- Testing the switch below radio to turn it off to see if faulty

- Trac sensor on the engine

Sorry can't help more. Try ringing Whifbitz and see what they suggest as they might of heard of it before.

Hi

Mine does not flashing the light stays on when the car is startet. And can not turn it off on the slip con button under the radio.

I have scarch but the only threads i can find is when it flashes but mine stays on and dont flasch

Maybe the site can't understand your flavour of Dick licks here?

Try "scarch"-ing with correct spelling?

Maybe the site can't understand your flavour of Dick licks here?

Try "scarch"-ing with correct spelling?

Never thought that English isn’t the OP’s main language? So that’s why it’s hard to make out his question :search: you’re the one recently moaning about people using other places than the forum for information, now someone uses the forum to ask a question and respond like that :shrug:

I think it should only be the 'engine' symbol that flashes regularly that indicates no codes?

Abs and slip flashing isn't normal.........have you tried an emergency stop (to test ABS is operational) and flooring the car from standstill on a slippery surface or, on a t junction to initiate wheel spin (to test the traction control)

Never thought that English isn’t the OP’s main language? So that’s why it’s hard to make out his question :search: you’re the one recently moaning about people using other places than the forum for information, now someone uses the forum to ask a question and respond like that :shrug:

I like David and his knowledge in some areas is huge but I agree he is particularly grumpy right now!!

Abs and slip con off only flash when you bridge e1 and tc to test for error codes.

I can make Wheels spin, but have not checked if the abs work.. The abs light dont light up then the car us running.

I am not from England, So My english is not the best.

The site search can't compensate for incorrect spelling like Google, spelling mistakes on here are clearly underlined in red and the correct spelling is only a right click away, which is not rocket science in any language.

P.S. My posting is on topic and waaay more positive than yours. :p

Edited by David P (see edit history)

So how did you solve this problem? It would be nice for your to post up what you have done or how you solved this so future members can search and find a potential answer.

Regardless of Davids replies towards you, are you the sort of member who only wants to come on here when you have a problem to get it solved or are you prepared to put back into the club what you get out of it?

Coming from someone who has taken the time to reply to problems you have had in the past I am surprised to see this sort of behaviour. Are you prepared to do the decent thing and let others know the answer?

Edited by Frank Bullitt (see edit history)

And you think it is ok to talk to people like the as david do, i don't.. it is not first time he does that to me, not all are good to write in a language they not are born at.. i have written as good as i could, so i don't think i deserve that treatment from him, as others has said to...

but to get back to your question my problem is the trottle controle ecu...

And you think it is ok to talk to people like the as david do, i don't.. it is not first time he does that to me, not all are good to write in a language they not are born at.. i have written as good as i could, so i don't think i deserve that treatment from him, as others has said to...

but to get back to your question my problem is the trottle controle ecu...

Since when did sticks and stones stop being relevant? What goes on between you and David has absolutely nothing to do with me or anyone else reading the posts in this thread for that matter. I'm sure your a big boy with strong shoulders, just brush yourself off and move on.

Thank you for posting your findings and finally posting your answer to the other problem thread you solved. Much appreciated.

Edited by Frank Bullitt
Spelling. (see edit history)

It's called "satire" which is a typical British old-school sense of humour that most women, several other Nationalities and all insecure young men don't understand. :shrug: