The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOYOTA SUPRA TWIN TURBO 2JZ - UK SPEC STORM BLUE (Professional Glass out respray)

Supra2jze

94 Toyota Supra UK SPEC Twin Turbo AUTO

Very sad to be wrting this and something I know I will regret but after 4 years of owning this beauty the time has come for it to go to a new home.

I had this car on for sale briefly last summer but I changed my mind and car has been kept in dry storage ever since.

However, due to a change in career sadly the time has now come for it to go to a new home.

I have put roughly 4k miles since I've owned the car. I've been to both Japfests last year & car drove spot on.

The previous keeper was a lady owner who owned the car for 10 years and the car was kept stock in her possession apart from the HKS exhaust, dampers & wheels.

Car is a UK Spec but since I went for a body kit I decided to delete the active spoiler & headlight washers. However, ALL THE EXTRAS THAT COME WITH A UK SPEC SUPRA INC - FULL LEATHER INTERIOR, ELECTRIC SEATS, HEATED SEATS, CRUISE CONTROL, ANTHRACITE HEADLINING, BIGGER BRAKES, STEEL TURBOS still remain.

During my ownership, I have had the car professionally resprayed (glass out respray) this was because their was blemishes to the paint and with it being a 25 year old car I felt it needed a fresh look.

So I resprayed her in the original Storm Blue (Paint code 752)

Bodykit

Trial rear bumper with a black diffuser, RMM front lip & Ridox Side Skirts.

Day time running lights (purchased from Lee@ SRD)

Privacy Glass

ICE

Front Number Plate flipper installed with a switch inside the car for it to go up & down

Upgraded Pioneer speakers & tweeters, with a 1000 Watt AMP fitted under the Drivers seat

Black carpet fitted instead of beige fitted to go with the recently refurbed Ivory Beige heated seats (Looks amazing)

Reverse camera fitted

Sony Double Din Headunit with Bluetooth

Clifford 5.1 Arrow Alarm

Turbo Timer

Mechanical

Car is stock apart from the following modifications, FMIC, HKS Exhaust, Double Decat, & HKS Induction Kit

Double Decat purchased from Tim @ TB Developments

Forgestar F14 Alloy Wheels (Imported from the USA) £1,500

Good Tread All Round running Pirelli P Zeros & Conti Sport

Work/Service

Oil service, fuel filter, air filter, new plugs changed less than 1,000 miles ago.

Fuel lines have been replaced (Original parts from Toyota used)

New front discs & pads fitted last month

New Alternator & Battery fitted recently

Koni Dampers

New Fuel Tank Cover

Car has been under sealed

3 keys with 2 fobs

Service History

CAR COMES WITH FULL SERVICE HISTORY - Paperwork from 2000! inc All MOT'S

Please Note: Rear LED lights aren't included in the sale (Original UK Spec tail lights to go with car)

Cons

Front lip has a chip (Car does sit low & occasionally scrapes when you come to uneven surfaces such as coming off a slope)

Ariel has been deleted but would benefit from a stub just to look more presentable

Missing one centre cap

Mileage: 173,330

Price

£17,995 - Open to sensible offers

Private Plate has been removed - Original plate to go back on the car: L915 GYR

CAN NOW LEGALLY BE EXPORTED TO THE USA (25 YEARS OLD)

Contact 0777 207 00 77

Thanks for looking

Oz

Any parts been replaced or refurbished other than in your advert ?

Such as brake calipers, heater matrix, water rad, turbo's, valve stem seals, diff cooler, suspension arms

Are the Koni adjustable dampers height adjustable or just damping

Hi Supra2jzge, Great looking car, inside and out, if somebody wants a appreciating asset, super sports car, then this would be it.

We sold my late brother's 94 twin turbo, 45k miles, black coachwork, well looked after for just under £20K.

Stick out for your asking price as IMHO it is well worth it.

You may find some potential buyers are put off by the mileage, unless they know how well these cars were built. Good luck with the sale . Herbie.

Mmmm fab looking car. GLWS.

Is this the one that’s been for sale on eBay for a while ?

Yes but then I had a trader advertise it on my behalf.

As many of you would agree, a car of this type needs more info - such as history, what's been done to it etc etc

Then you have what traders typically do in ads which is write a very brief description with generic spec of the vehicle which is no good.

Now I've decided I actually want to sell it so have made a private listing.

Yup I changed my mind last summer & now it needs to go sadly.

Any parts been replaced or refurbished other than in your advert ?

Such as brake calipers, heater matrix, water rad, turbo's, valve stem seals, diff cooler, suspension arms

Are the Koni adjustable dampers height adjustable or just damping

The valve stem seals have been done, as have the heater matrix. Konis are just damping. So much paperwork with this car I need to update the AD and haven't had time due to work... Hence the late replies, sorry.

Hi Supra2jzge, Great looking car, inside and out, if somebody wants a appreciating asset, super sports car, then this would be it.

We sold my late brother's 94 twin turbo, 45k miles, black coachwork, well looked after for just under £20K.

Stick out for your asking price as IMHO it is well worth it.

You may find some potential buyers are put off by the mileage, unless they know how well these cars were built. Good luck with the sale . Herbie.

Thanks, I've had a guy come view it last weekend he was happy with the car, test drove it etc

But then he wanted it for pennies - he offered me £16.5k to which I politely turned down as I've already had 2 traders offer me 16k.

Currently in talks about a potential export to the US & one dude from Poland also seems keen.

• 3 weeks later...
Quite sad, especially as it's leaving the country.

My car has been sold to a Supra enthusiast in Atlanta, USA.

This is the first car that I have heard successfully go to the US and would say it’s defintely the first UK spec to do so. Did you advertise on Supra forums ? I’d say anyone seriously considering selling up should be advertising on there when there car hits 25 years old !

Surprised it took that long to sell!

Did you get the asking price?

Yup asking price was met.

Same, I wasn't the only one...loads were messaging me to say "How is it still not sold"

Think the mileage was the off putting thing BUT it's 25 years old so I don't know what people expect lol

This is the first car that I have heard successfully go to the US and would say it’s defintely the first UK spec to do so. Did you advertise on Supra forums ? I’d say anyone seriously considering selling up should be advertising on there when there car hits 25 years old !

I advertised on eBay & on this forum.

The guy who bought my car messaged me off eBay, we have been whatsapping for just under 2 months.

The hold up was the lack of space & funds.

SOLD the car blind, he just paid for Autoshippers to come collect.

Spoke to the chap, he has already ordered new interior trims, suspensions & subframes so he's looking to strip quite a bit to make it look all new again.

He's also putting a V160 Getrag gearbox, something I wanted to do but didn't have the time or money to justify doing the conversion.

My friend sold his aerotop to the states in November, guy come and.picked it up on a trailer and took it straight to the docks!

Quite a lot are heading that way, the transporter who came to collect my car said he just took a white NA this week and is heading to the States.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.