The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A 5spd Manual

Nathanj1142

Hello all, I’m relatively new to the forums and after going to view a few supras (and being let down) I’ve decided it’s a car that I’m really interested in, provided I find the right one.

I’m looking ideally for a black 5 speed, 1995 and upwards (just so I can put my N reg on), around 100-130k Km. this is just an ideal car really.

I’d also be interested in facelift gunmetal, white or red.

It needs to have clean sills, any major work needs receipts, pretty solid service history.

Budget is about 9-10k

Body work doesn’t need to be perfect, as I’m looking for something I can work on and make perfect.

Thanks guys!

Nathan.

I have one, it isn't black but it is a very nice NA5 and based not too far from you in Lincolnshire.

No MOT as it's been in storage since I moved abroad in September, but it has been turned over and driven by the chap who's storing it for me.

Feel free to take a look in my build thread in my signature, take a look at the most recent ones and if you want to chat some more send me a PM.

Cheers

I agree with Annabella, the mileage is possible, but IMHO,not probable. I would research it's history, as in my experience, a car at this mileage, which is genuine, is relatively easy to asses. Also with the on going rarity of these cars i think circa £12k would be the correct asking price. Herbie.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Nathan

Price negotiable (Put high to put off boy racers and chavs)! but want it to go to a good home. posted on our forum this morning 1993 NA 5 Speed manual, link to ebay but send me a pm if your interested, can bypass ebay

Linda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.