The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coilovers / Front Grille / Trial Rear

sr38

Currently on the lookout for the following, let me know what you have;

Coilovers - tell me what you've got and we'll go from there? May even consider some OEM bilsteins - either way need to be decent condition

Zunsport front and side grille - may just by new from Ebay, though if someone is selling a Zunsport front and side grilles (in black) i'll take it off your hands if price is right

Trial rear bumper - any condition / colour so long as its all there

Suspension you should consider buying new new from Chris Wilson. As you are going back to 16's it is going to be your best bang for buck at £1250. It's his fast road set up with custom valved Bilsteins shocks and progressively wound springs.

Zunsport buy new, there is also a forum discount code you can use.

EDIT

Here you go - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?236122-15-or-20-off-Zun-Sport-grilles&highlight=zunsport+discount

Got a set of HKS Hipermax 4s for sale if you're interested mate? Very good quality suspension and in great condition with only a few thousand miles done. Comes with adjustment spanners and in original boxes. £1000 plus postage.imageimage

Suspension you should consider buying new new from Chris Wilson. As you are going back to 16's it is going to be your best bang for buck at £1250. It's his fast road set up with custom valved Bilsteins shocks and progressively wound springs.

Zunsport buy new, there is also a forum discount code you can use.

EDIT

Here you go - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?236122-15-or-20-off-Zun-Sport-grilles&highlight=zunsport+discount

cheers for this, the 20% off discount doesn't work, though the 15% one does. ordered and it's on it way :thumbs:

Got a set of HKS Hipermax 4s for sale if you're interested mate? Very good quality suspension and in great condition with only a few thousand miles done. Comes with adjustment spanners and in original boxes. £1000 plus postage.

/QUOTE]

cheers, let me have a think and i'll come back to you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.