The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bosel Exhausts

Dnk

My Range Rover needs a new downpipe section which includes the cats, i've searched around and found Bosel

do a replacement downpipe section

Has anyone used their parts, good or bad ?

I can get other pattern pipes but they kind of seem to cheap, BM one at £114 and Britpart at £180

The Bosel one is £470

I've found OE listed but the price is crazy

About 20 years ago I put a SS stainless system on my 88 vouge se including branch manifolds it sounded the nuts ;)

Have you looked at rimmer bros they might have one?

I'm trawling all the known suppliers and so far i'm limited to 4 different pipes but other than the

OE which is crazy money i have no idea on the others quality

I don't see how they can make this pipe fitting decent quality cats for £200 when cats i've seen on there

own are like £100 each for magnaflow etc

We fitted a new Bosel backbone and rear pipe to my Mams freelander back in 2007 and it was no different in terms of cabin noise/droning/fitment to the original Land Rover part.

We parted with that car in 2012 so it had a decent test period I can’t comment on the cats as we have never had one from Bosel.

Cheers Matt, looks like i have 2 choices, go with the Britpart supplied pipe for £180 or the Bosel at £470, both

have 2 year warranty.

I found a used set on ebay but really don't see the point in buying that as they could go just like mine have.

Mine were fine one minute and now they're rattling

I'm trawling all the known suppliers and so far i'm limited to 4 different pipes but other than the

OE which is crazy money i have no idea on the others quality

I don't see how they can make this pipe fitting decent quality cats for £200 when cats i've seen on there

own are like £100 each for magnaflow etc

I had a magnaflow cat on my old Volvo C70 t5 and I can see why they are cheap because there is not a lot to them but it passed its mot so they must work but I only had the car for 2 years so I can’t comment on longevity