The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra project has arrived

T2 MSW

Been missing supra ownership a lot and although I had a shell sat waiting for lots of work to be done progress was not going in the right direction.

So Have bought a good base car. TT unmolested VVTI Tiptronic. Car needs a fair bit of tidying up as its a bit rough round the edges.

attachment.php?attachmentid=230689&d=1549832479

Plans are an eventual big single 6speed but over a period of time.

To start

K-Sport BBK

New UK spec rear brakes

Oil temp and pressure monitoring (doing Silverstone in a couple of weeks)

AFR guage

BPU

After that (once the built engine is sold) ill be doing fuel system and Syvecs S7Plus, get that all running correctly before doing the gearbox (BMW) and turbo kit.

So far I've got my seats and Harnesses fitted, the gauge and had my arches rolled - which was a disaster as now the arches need a trip to the body shop due to a lot of filler on them!

attachment.php?attachmentid=230693&d=1549832479

attachment.php?attachmentid=230692&d=1549832479

attachment.php?attachmentid=230691&d=1549832479

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

So first job to tackle was the brakes. Who ever installed the LS400 brake kit needs shooting, crossed 2 of the bolts and crossed one of the hardline to brake pipes.

attachment.php?attachmentid=230682&d=1549831932

After removing the LS400 kit and tidying up the mess left behind. Cleaned all the hubs up and mocked up the new k-Sport kit to check run out and fit. All is good and now just waiting for Pads from America before I can finish the fronts. Tomorrow Ill get the rear jSpec setup removed ready for the new UK rears.

attachment.php?attachmentid=230683&d=1549831932

attachment.php?attachmentid=230684&d=1549831932

Also got on with the FMIC. 5" core and Stock TT pipe kit - now before anyone says it I know this is massive over kill for BPU but I don't see the point in buying intercoolers twice! Fits so much better than the old kits I have used, just waiting for a missing silicon pipe and that's finished.

attachment.php?attachmentid=230686&d=1549831932

attachment.php?attachmentid=230687&d=1549831944

attachment.php?attachmentid=230688&d=1549831944

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)