The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Supra Twin Turbo Manual

acsmyth

Here for sale is my beloved 1994 Twin Turbo manual.

MOT until April

Four matching Kumho PS91 tyres all around

Private registration is included with the sale

I know I will regret this sale, I've poured a lot of money and attention to get the car to its current condition but its just time for a change.

Bad bits, some areas of the jacking points could do with being fixed. There's a tiny mark on the rear spoiler. There's a couple of scratches in the plastic door cards in the back.

It's now 25 years old so please if interested please don't expect a concourse condition car, the paint is in great condition for the age of it. I've had many of the minor imperfections properly fixed by Matt Jenkins auto paint, and it's recently had a full paint correction detail and ceramic coating. The gloss on a sunny day is unreal.

I replaced the foggy headlights two years ago which freshened up the front end and also fitted a front splitter. The old alloys were replaced with Rota Grid Drifts.

The interior is pretty much as it was when it rolled out of the factory in Japan. There's a single din aftermarket CD player who is awful, I just never got round to changing it. I've fitted an AFR gauge where the clock used to be just to keep an eye on things.

The engine bay is pretty much stock, I've replaced the radiator, it has a new battery and all strut tops are in perfect condition. I've recently replaced the old intercooler with a brand new side mount from Garage Whifbitz. It's not a show car engine bay but that never bothered me.

The car started life as an automatic, but two years ago I paid Richard Bradley converted it to manual using a low mileage late version of the R154 gearbox. Since then the car has had a braided clutch line, and the clutch is brand new and good for 750bhp.

I'm terms of performance upgrades the car has what's known in Supra land as BPU, or basic performance upgrades. This entails an upgraded fuel pump, de-catted exhaust and new spark plugs. Good for around 380bhp, the car pulls to the red line in all gears as it should.

As its an old car the OEM suspension bushes started to wear, I replaced the worst offenders with a brand new arm at great expense and the car will come with spare arms for the new owner. The suspension is two years old, and they are HSD dual tech, adjustable etc

The brakes were converted to the much better UK spec standard, so four pots up front and bigger discs, far superior to the original Japanese spec parts.

Anything the car has needed it's received and more, I've probably missed a lot of stuff, but if you're genuinely interested, I can answer any questions you may have.

I've priced the car at £17,995 which I believe is a very fair price considering the market for these. Prices are only going one way.

The car is located in Belfast, but I can meet within reasonable distances. It would be a pleasure to take any interested party out for a spin.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230545[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230546[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230547[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230548[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230549[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230550[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230551[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230552[/ATTACH]

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.