The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New: Whifbitz Turbo Kit Zircotec Coated (In Box, never fitted or test fitted)

Jellybean

He has come over to the dark side (motorbikes) with me and probably wants the money as a down payment on a new Ducati V4S or something!

It has crossed my mind! Hell of alot cheaper and more adrenaline! I have the car so long, I just cannot part with it

Hopefully have a go of the V4s when the weather gets better! Need to grow up a bit and start saving, get a place I can put these things and myself! Renting here is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Just need a Garage type setup , bed in the corner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.zircotec.com/

Zircotec will make a huge difference to engine bay temps (up to 33% cooler), protect your bay from heat damage and surrounding components like brake / clutch master, plus the added benefits of improving spool, heat retained in the system allows exhaust gases to flow faster, you will save money on heat shielding and exhaust wrap, is not cheap

With exhaust wrap, you need to replace every coupe of years, deteriorates, zircotec will last up to the life of the car, cleaner install

Zircotec is used in F1, Nascar and by OEMs (Mclaren, Lamborghini, koenigsegg)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.