The mkiv Supra Owners Club

March Meet - Sunday Season Opener?

Spunkmeyer

Anyone up for a Pancake Run Sunday 24 March?

I did a DemonTweeks and Ponderosa route a couple of yrs ago but Ian tried to get me arrested by a Welshman so Ray is in front this time.

Will look at reverse routes:

Meet Chester area and take route to Conway for lunchtime pancakes

Conway route to Ponderosa cafe for late afternoon tea and then head home

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

What’s this all about? Never heard of it?

/QUOTE]

It’s a daytime meet where we meet up somewhere like Chester services, head to Ponderosa Cafe, Evo Triangle and end up at The Dutch Pancake House Conway North Wales. We disperse afterwards and head home without getting into trouble with the po po.

This time we might decide to do it in reverse and start at the pancake house for early lunch and finish Ponderosa (nearer to England for dispersing bit?) dont mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a daytime meet where we meet up somewhere like Chester services, head to Ponderosa Cafe, Evo Triangle and end up at The Dutch Pancake House Conway North Wales. We disperse afterwards and head home without getting into trouble with the po po.

This time we might decide to do it in reverse and start at the pancake house for early lunch and finish Ponderosa (nearer to England for dispersing bit?) dont mind

/QUOTE]

Like that plan as then get to go up the winding road to the ponderosa :)

:) Mornin all We can do the 23 or 24th March

Just a suggestion how abouts we meet at Chester services then M56 to A494 past Queensferry to A55 2mins then off on the A494 past Mold to Ruthin ..through Ruthin to the B5105 to the A5 then right on the A5 to B5113 to Llanrwst on onwards to the Pancake house :D

We can then return via the Ponderosa

Cheers

-Ian-

Pancakes sound good to me. Not sure whether to set off now or just follow behind you fast and the furious stars. It’s a good way of filling the freezer with road kill lamb. Might even dress up as a cop with my grandsons plastic gun hiding round some of the corners.

Pancakes sound good to me. Not sure whether to set off now or just follow behind you fast and the furious stars. It’s a good way of filling the freezer with road kill lamb. Might even dress up as a cop with my grandsons plastic gun hiding round some of the corners.

Best set off now Ray, we should catch you up just before the pancake house :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...