The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ksport Supra Caliper Templates

Delboy52

I recently obtained the wheel clearence templates for the 330mm and 356mm Ksport Forge Supra calipers and have attached the PDF files below for anyone to use if needed.

Print them out actual size on A4 (no image scaling to fit page enabled) and offer them up to the inside of whatever wheel you want to check. I mounted them onto some card to give a bit of rigidity first before cutting them out.

Front 330mm Ksport_TO03-8(F330).pdf

Front 356mm Ksport_TO03-8(F356)-Mono.pdf

Front 380mm TO03(F380mm).pdf

Rear 356mm TO02-R(R356mm).pdf

Rear 380mm TO02-R(R380mm).pdf

Edited by Delboy52
Added more templates (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn’t find them online either, but I did find threads for other cars where folks requested them from retailers. Then kept the dam templates to themselves! Glad you found them here and they have a use.

I have the inner barrel template of my wheels too so can layer them in photoshop to get an idea of fitment. Best practice is to print the template and test it in the real world against your inner wheel though. ;)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep they're ordered!  

Ksport / Apex customer service was great. A guy called Tom gave me the Front floating for the same price as the fixed (usually +£250) as they had them in stock.

The rears are made to order but he's sending them via air freight (3-5 weeks) rather than shipped (16 weeks) for free (usually £169)

I went for orange as the car is soon to be sprayed BMW M2 Competition Sunset Orange

My wheel setup is 18" Japan Racing JR3

9.5J ET38 Front

10.5J ET15 Rear (flared arches)

Cheers

• Like 2