Clifford 650 intellstart module

Dim Sum

Item:- Clifford 650 intellstart module

Condition/Mileage:-

Price:- £50.00

Postage:- £5.00

Or

Collection From:- SS6

This has been removed from my supra by a authorised clifford installer. I no longer want this feature so i had it removed. I could of left it in by my 2 year old son has started the car up by mistake before so just want to be safe than sorry. Any questions please leave a comment and i will answer :)

Pictures: will upload asap. If not i can WhatsApp the images over.

Can you give me some information on the system? As in, how it works, does it have it's own controller.

Something to keep in mind is that you would need to let your insurance company know if you fit this. The remote start will invalidate Cat 1 status with your Insurance Policy as will the BlackJax5 anti-car jacking system ironically.

Can you give me some information on the system? As in, how it works, does it have it's own controller.

You will need to buy the Clifford 650 alarm have that installed and this is a add on to that alarm system.

It works off the 650 Clifford fob.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.