The mkiv Supra Owners Club

i think the time is coming

peter richards

never drive the car last year it did about 3 miles and that was to and from the mot station , insurance is due next month , so don't know

peter try footman james for a quote the basic for me was £120 then i added a few options total 180 cant go wrong mate .

ive been with admiral for over ten years , this years just come in at 195, up nearly 50 from last year but I had 3 points for a speeding ticket , so cant complain on the price . just think its a waste , and tbh over the last few years im beginning to get worried when I was driving it that if it fails in anyway I wont be able to repair it , for example the aircon , luckily that doesn't stop it going

my work really , summer time is my busy period , and it gets manic big time and im no spring chicken any more so most weeks im to knackered to go out for a drive after a job , and its a 7 days a week . so for the last few years ive done the mot , worked hard on bits and bobs in the winter , taxed it and then work takes off and it don't get used

I know how you feel.Every year I'm using mind less and less.Every year it goes through the mot with no hassle and I'm in torment do I sell and every year my heart says no.All I seem to do is clean it but it never comes out.I only take mine out in the summer months. Don't even know what it's worth prices seem to be all over the place at the moment and don't really see many aerotop's for sale.

i24178.jpgi23509.jpgIMG_2678.JPGi23916.jpg