The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash Switch Blanking Plates

blythmrk

These fit pre-facelift or facelift. I have had these manufactured by a local company at my cost but am very happy with the finished items.

Because they are 3d printed they have a slight finish to them as in the pictures, I personally think these look fine as is especially if fitting all 3 but if not these are easy to sand down and a couple of coats of matt black paint (or your preferred finish or colour) will have them looking totally oem.

These have taken a while to get correct (a few attempts!) I have also had them printed with L (left) M (middle) and R (right) that is when facing the front of the dash so in reverse from the back on the reverse as they are different.

These are stronger than the oem ones so much better for drilling if aftermarket switches/buttons are to be fitted in the blanking plates.

For a set of 3 these will be £45 delivered or if one is required £20 delivered.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230414[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230415[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230416[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230417[/ATTACH]

Please pm me if you would like a set or a single one!

I assume this is a one off only set and number of in which you will probably require a new hobbyist membership?

/QUOTE]

I have 1 set yes but could order more if needed, they are pretty much at cost minus what the set up (scanning/design) charge so am actually losing out. I only got these done as I sold a used one and the buyer stated he couldn’t buy one as they were discontinued so whilst I had one I thought this may help others. If it’s an issue I will put these on eBay/Facebook at £60 to cover all the charges etc.

Might be as well to check what plastic they used - things I've printed off with regular 3d printer plastic (PLA) have warped in the car in summer.

However, you can get high temperature resistant 3d plastic

The company that produced these are very experienced in producing car components and accessories they have even printed air filter boxes for some customers (not Supras though I did ask!) these are much stronger and beefier than the oem ones too so cannot see any problems.

I am just awaiting approval for a group buy on these from the moderators!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.