The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GReddy emanage ultimate + 3 bar map sensor + loom

rob_sri

GReddy e-manage with plug in 3 bar map sensor

Comes with universal loom

Management is currently still in the car as I don’t want to start disconnecting if someone wants to take the entire supra engine loom too but won’t take long to remove so can be seen working if req’d

If you have a preface 2JZ-GE manual that is going turbo I can swap the entire engine loom with you meaning you simply plug in and go.

This would obviously be perfect for both of us and reduce any installation costs for you

This has been professionally wired in by greg gush at protuner and has ran in my car safely at ~450bhp

Only selling to go standalone as I’m chasing 6-700bhp currently and want scope to go more on bigger injectors but this has been a brilliant bit of kit and cannot fault it.

My car drives exceptionally well and smooth on the pedal and part throttle etc, has been up the Swiss alps and round the Nurburgring and never skipped a beat.

Located in Hemel Hempsted

£450

• 2 weeks later...
What does it need for it to work on the auto box as I am doing a na t build at the moment.

nothing mate will work fine with auto :) fire me an offer.. I want to get it sold so I can buy some parts this week so will take less than what its up for haha

How easy is it to fit mate and will it need remap to work on the auto box.

This controls your ignition and fuelling etc so the auto box will be controlled by the factory ecu afaik which remains in place

You will probably need to have it mapped as you would with any ecu to suit your set up though anyway as no doubt it will be different to mine

Fitting wise requires basic wiring skills.. I can take photos and write basic instructions of how mine is wired so you can mirror it on your car

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.