The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 2019 Thread

johnny g

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grosjean spent more time dancing around the run off bollard at turn 3 than he actually did on the track!

Can't help but think these Mercedes processions are damaging the sport. The 5 minute highlight videos on Facebook are about all I rely on nowadays

Grosjean spent more time dancing around the run off bollard at turn 3 than he actually did on the track!

Can't help but think these Mercedes processions are damaging the sport. The 5 minute highlight videos on Facebook are about all I rely on nowadays

Mercedes can’t be totally to blame. Ferrari are having a terrible season which means that Mercedes don’t have any competition up front. Red Bull have a good car and Max so Monaco should be fun if he can get s good grid position.

What Mercedes are doing as a team is seriously impressive, in my opinion Ferrari had developed a better car in the winter and Mercedes in the opening races have performed better as a Team and beaten them. knowing they have ground to make up they have now out developed them and also are still doing miles better in the strategy department.

Mercedes can’t be totally to blame. Ferrari are having a terrible season which means that Mercedes don’t have any competition up front. Red Bull have a good car and Max so Monaco should be fun if he can get s good grid position.

If Ferrari are having a terrible season what does that say for the rest of them :innocent:

Having driven and walked round Monaco it is mind blowing how quick they get

round there but after that its not exactly a race, might be interesting to see Leclercs

do or die from the back of the grid.

60% chance of Rain might mix it up a bit

• 2 months later...
Gutted for Lando, but as I said on other platforms, the right driver won that race.

Re Norris, I may be wrong. If they knew there was an issue could he/team not slowed the car down well off the racing line to get lapped, as it appeared that he came to a stop seconds before LeClerc crossed the line. Is it not a case a lapped cars race is over if behind the winner? As said I may be wrong.

Re Norris, I may be wrong. If they knew there was an issue could he/team not slowed the car down well off the racing line to get lapped, as it appeared that he came to a stop seconds before LeClerc crossed the line. Is it not a case a lapped cars race is over if behind the winner? As said I may be wrong.

He was classified as 11th at the end of the race which was in front of the guys who had been lapped. If he'd been lapped by LeClerc he'd have finished a lot further down.

He was lucky to have made it across the line as it looked as though the car just gave up altogether. Anti-stall didn't save it or anything

Great race by Leclerc. Really enjoyed the fight between Lewis and him Ferrari strategy prevailed with the hard tyre. Still a bit dubious about him missing the apex and flying over the kerbs as in my eyes he gained an advantage over taking the escape road which is what he should have done but stewards decision is final. Onto Singapore which is a strong circuit for Lewis and Mercedes. Hope it’s leclerc and Hamilton on the front row again to keep it entertaining and Verstappen should be up top again to make it really entertaining:D