The mkiv Supra Owners Club

YouTube video on my car

bayside_supra

I recognise that plate. Was it always blue or did it have a colour change? Looks different to how I remembered it.

Also where d you get that carbon dash pls :D

No has been blue for a long time mate. There is another blue one with a similar plate you might be thinking of.

Carbon dash is hydro dipped by a place in Nazeing, Essex called Alfa Hydrographics. Doesn’t look 100% real when you see it but has a nice gloss, but not far off. It looks much fresher than the old scratched up rubber finish before!

No has been blue for a long time mate. There is another blue one with a similar plate you might be thinking of.

Carbon dash is hydro dipped by a place in Nazeing, Essex called Alfa Hydrographics. Doesn’t look 100% real when you see it but has a nice gloss, but not far off. It looks much fresher than the old scratched up rubber finish before!

/QUOTE]

Ah ok thanks

Nice video, car looks lovely. Tyre writing has to go though ;)

The Red Supra created by Eric and his brother of TwinsTurbo ; stunning car and craftsmanship ; destroyed with the Tyre stickers

BGW & Wheel design does not suit the red Supra

But hey, if you like them , you like them

Thanks for the comment [emoji106]

Next big job is a big brake kit and a new set of sticky tyres, which I will not be doing the stickers on. I feel like I’ve done the tyre writing thing now.

/QUOTE]

what brakes you thinking? Considering an ABS delete at the moment with a bias valve

Probably gonna go k sports. They seem the best value, D2 are another option but I don’t think they are and different to k sports really

/QUOTE]If you have bigger oe 4 and 2 piston setup, I would not bother with k sport, just go ap racing or Brembo

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk