The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage parts clear out

Suprakeith

Having clear out now towards end of build and have so many spare and un needed parts, will keep adding more parts to sale list.

Parts based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and would prefer collections for most of the larger size parts. Happy to post small items.

Am open to offers on all prices, only priced on what think they worth.

Jspec Scuttle panel-£50 collected

N/A viscous Fan - £30 collected

G-Plus 7row oil cooler and thermostatic sandwich plate with fittings but no hoses. SOLD Never used as forgot had it and now have mocal oil cooler. SOLD

Rear left upper rear control arm - £70 collected, good condition & bearing and rubbers feel all fine with no play.

Front upper control arm - £40

Believe this came from RH side but can’t remember, all rubbers and beating fine condition.

Jspec N/A complete distributer - £30

Was working fine when removed from my engine.

Jspec N/A ignition coil - £20.

Was working fine when removed from car

3inch stainless 2nd decat exhaust pipe....SOLD....SOLD

Very good condition, been fitted for 5 years, got new from Whifbitz.

Also have lots of electrical parts spare, but want to check them with multi metre make sure they are working fine before sell them.

• 2 weeks later...
mate, how does that thermostatic oil adapter work? I thought it would have an actual thermostat like a cooling system.

It does have a thermostat inside adapter which opens when oil gets to set temperature. It’s called thermostatic as has the oil cooling feature plus two extra feeds for sensors/oil feed to turbo or relocating oil filter

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks. Will need to get me self one of them thermostatic oil cooler adapters as I would need to run my Defi oil guage and sensor off it as well as an external oil cooler for the engine

No worries bud, if you I can send you the link for one I have on my build, it’s got sensor ports and the feeds for oil cooler

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.