The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE Club Stand 8th Aug-11th Aug at Snetterton racetrack and Norfolk showground.

Al Massey

Il be there this year as always and the plan is I’m dragging her out from her 3 year storage,

I normally wonder over and say hi at some point over the weekend.

Il be with the Japmad club as I value my testicles with the club owner.

U can’t miss me, black aerotop 😜 come say hi

Did Al reply on this?

I have had a brief chat with Al

Not sure if going ahead at this point we need a bit more interest from the members

I’m going as have a ticket and I’m aware a few others are going.

But awaiting official confirmation as to Mkiv Stand

If you are going can you confirm with Al so we have an idea of numbers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All, sorry for the lack of updates.

This was nearly going to get cancelled due to lack of interest and only one ticket being sold.

However, Alex has convinced me to chase it up.

The plot is booked, so this is going ahead.

If you’re still after JAE tickets, use the discount code of ALLAN19 for 10% off ticket price, see I am nice to you getting a special discount :)

Club tickets won’t be needed, so for the one who bought a ticket, I will arrange a refund for you.

Hello All, sorry for the lack of updates.

This was nearly going to get cancelled due to lack of interest and only one ticket being sold.

However, Alex has convinced me to chase it up.

The plot is booked, so this is going ahead.

If you’re still after JAE tickets, use the discount code of ALLAN19 for 10% off ticket price, see I am nice to you getting a special discount :)

Club tickets won’t be needed, so for the one who bought a ticket, I will arrange a refund for you.

Cheers Al

One question do you still have the Thursday tickets

I’m in talks with the organisers of this event as they are members of another club I belong to, how can I help push Jae on this forum ? Iv got many fb links, What info do I need and in what format, Pics, posters etc
I think the forum is dying slowly, nobody seems to be interested anymore. It's a real shame. We used to have a real active core of members who were up for shows etc...

Sadly it is Alex, maybe the previous generations have moved on.

I try to arrange shows with Lee S and create a FB group, I have tried organising an event on here but we still don't get a massive response either way.

The biggest turn out of Supra's I have seen for a while was Bromley Pageant in June and we shared a plot with the GT86 club.

We will keep trying to organise Essex / Kent and surrounding area meets :)

I think the forum is dying slowly, nobody seems to be interested anymore. It's a real shame. We used to have a real active core of members who were up for shows etc...

/QUOTE]

Sadly it is Alex, maybe the previous generations have moved on.

I try to arrange shows with Lee S and create a FB group, I have tried organising an event on here but we still don't get a massive response either way.

The biggest turn out of Supra's I have seen for a while was Bromley Pageant in June and we shared a plot with the GT86 club.

We will keep trying to organise Essex / Kent and surrounding area meets :)

Do you fancy coming Mark?

Hi there I will be coming would I still be able to get on the club stand on the Saturday as that’s the only day that I can do due to commitments.
Hi there, unfortunately the club stand isn't happening now, due to lack of commitment from the club. People just don't seem to be interested anymore..... A few of us will be joining my local club on stand plot 37 with the JDM Modifiers. You are more than welcome to join us on Saturday!