The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE Club Stand 8th Aug-11th Aug at Snetterton racetrack and Norfolk showground.

Al Massey

JAE Thursday 8th August – Sunday 11th August 2019 at Snetterton Racetrack and Norfolk showground with Toploader showcasing.

Hello All,

JAE dates and location has now been confirmed.

The event will start at Snetterton Racetrack if you would like to attend and watch the track day or even participate!!!

Details are on the JAE website or here

If not, the gates at Norfolk showground open at 1500hrs.

There is quite a lot on offer next year.

https://jae-show.co.uk/

They have now listened to some of our feedback and requests, so now there are several ticket options for the show.

Camping tickets

Thursday to Sunday £50

Friday to Sunday £45

Saturday to Sunday £35

Club tickets £25

MKIVSUPRA.NET CLUB STAND TICKETS

>>>

CLICK HERE

LINK TO PURCHASE JAE ENTRY TICKETS

>>>CLICK HERE

Club Plots have not been announced as yet so we haven’t purchased any.

I already have the go ahead from Branners and have a budget which will increase if we get 25 members.

Club tickets will be cheaper this year as we will not be going all out on a big marquee but instead will have several decent sized gazebos and tents.

Electricity is apparently much cheaper at the new venue so hopefully we will be saving money by not having a marquee and having expensive electricity.

I plan for club tickets to be £25.

This will, as usual pay for all food and drinks at the event.

Hopefully we will get a decent attendance next year, since you all have plenty of notice.

There will be the Gran Turismo competition with prizes for the winner, other garden/beach games and anything else i can get my hands on or donated.

- - - Updated - - -

Edited by Al Massey (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hello Everybody,

Tickets are now live in the club shop.

Please buy your JAE tickets and club stand tickets as soon as possible.

JAE now are monitoring ticket sales for clubs and can change our plots if we dont have enough tickets bought for the club.

Also, the sooner you purchase club tickets, the sooner i can get things booked and paid for :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Is there any updates for this, never been to this before with the club stand does that mean you park in the stand.

Trying to find out if club stand still going ahead at the moment as been no update for a while. Sent Al a pm but had no reply as yet.

If going ahead you can camp and park on club stand.

• 2 weeks later...