The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra interior panels!

kieren1234

Been a while guys! Hope everyone is well!

I am after any interior dash panels for the mkiv supra. Let me know what you have got and a price please :)

Hi, I'm stripping out a a shell so all the dash panels are available. They're all pre facelift TT auto.

Which ones do you need?

Been a while guys! Hope everyone is well!

I am after any interior dash panels for the mkiv supra. Let me know what you have got and a price please :)

Hi Kieren,

Might be an idea letting everyone know if you require facelift in pre-facelift dash panels, as they are not easily Interchangeable.

Hi, I'm stripping out a a shell so all the dash panels are available. They're all pre facelift TT auto.

Which ones do you need?

Can you please send me pictures, I don’t quite know the supra’s as well as I used to. But I’ll likelt want any dash’s. They are to carbon fiber so condition on front is irrelevant as long as clips in place.

Hi Kieren,

Might be an idea letting everyone know if you require facelift in pre-facelift dash panels, as they are not easily Interchangeable.

Hi mate. See above answer. :).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.