Work... what work? Club Member CorruptSapphire's Avatar
    Feedback
    2 (100%)

Japfest 2019 - BOOKING CLOSED

Convoy meeting details

meeting at NN12 6TQ it's a Macdonald's/BP garage

Meeting there at 07:00, leave 07:15 convoy into Silverstone

--------------------

Map has been published and he have a good spot arena 10 just behind trade stands

Update

Hi All,

Thank you for having patience with me. I am going to rebuild this thread. I am going to start by including the email conversation that I have had with Kelsey Media in regards to the club stand location, which will hopefully put some minds at ease & then get on with the details on how to book tickets.

Email Chain

Hi Jessica

I am writing to you in regards to the MKIV Supra Owners club stand for Japfest at Silvertsone.

After this year where the club was placed at the back of the grandstand, many of the members feel that there really wasnít enough done to make visitors aware that there was more clubs behind the stands. I know that we spoke about the reasons for this, so no need to go over that again.

However I know for a fact that many of the members are now concerned that this will be a recurring theme for us and as such will not even be willing to show interest let alone attend whilst there is a possibility that we will end up on the border of Silverstone. Which truly is a shame, the MKIV Supra Owners club as we saw from this year were able to mass the largest number of MKIV Supraís in the country. Given how few are on the road really is an achievement.

What I would like to know is can we have a guarantee that this will not be a repeat next year? I have members that would travel several hundred miles if they know that the club stand will be in a good place. If I am concerned about stand placement as the clubs organizer, I am really going to be able to give confidence to the other members to commit time & money in bringing large numbers of Supraís to Japfest.

I hope you understand my concerns and you are in a position to be able to secure us a plot inside the circuit?

I truly value the effort and work that you did for me this. I hope that we can continue to work together to achieve our request?

Many Thanks

Domonic

Hi Domonic,

Thanks so much for getting in touch.

Of course I totally understand where you are coming from. We are trying to grow the event as best as possible and unfortunately in doing this, it can take some time for people to learn the event is the whole way round the circuit.

I would love to guarantee that your place will be on the inner circuit but unfortunately due to having so many clubs to fit in and to ensure that it is fair we work on a first come, first serve basis. The earlier you book as a club, the more likely you are to have a good spot.
    Of course I can request this for you, which will be taken into consideration when we are plotting the stands. Would you like me to go ahead and do this?

We really do hope that you can attend in 2019 as we know your club worked so hard to get a gathering of Supraís together for 2018.

I hope you have a lovely festive season.

Kind Regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

Yes please if you could that would be fantastic, hopefully we will get something inside the circuit

Many thanks for your ongoing support on this.

Hope you have a lovely festive break

Many Thanks

Domonic

Hi Domonic,

Of course, no problem at all. That is now on our request list.

I really do hope to see you all in 2019, if you have any questions before Japfest please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you, and yourself.

Kind Regards,

Jessica
    Hopefully this will mean that we are going to get something decent & not stuck out in the bumblef*ck regions of the circuit.

Right here are the details

Japfest 2018
    Sunday 5th May
    Silverstone Circuit

Site for booking is: Book Club Tickets

You will need to select "MKIV Supra Owners Club" from the drop down. For the password please send me a PM & I will send you the password.

Ticket Delivery Details

Details & Prices.

This year it is going to be a limited edition cap & guide over the hoodies / t-shirts. So when you select your ticket you will get the choice to add them

Camping Add On - For those that want to stay the night before

Vehicle Details

Feature Add On

After that just follow the details through the other screens.

I really do hope that people will not be put off after what happened last year & make it another great turn out.

I will update this post with a list of those that are interested & those that have paid. So please can you reply again if you are interested as I don't want to miss anyone off.

Interested

• CorruptSapphire
    • Cross
    • Markssupra
    • Chris1992
    • Jcbt

Paid List

Guys sorry this is names over screen names as there is now a mix of those on the forum & those from Facebook. Overall we have 19 cars booked on, which is good going & hopefully secure us a something decent in regards to where we will be placed. Well I bloody hope so!!

• Update
    • Andrew King
    • Corren Smith
    • Danny Watt
    • Domonic Conway-Lee
    • Gary England
    • Jamaine Jacobs
    • Jeremy Denn
    • John Bailey
    • Lewis Bithell
    • Little Liam
    • Luke Plant
    • Mark Cattle
    • Matt Littler
    • Michael Clift
    • Nathan Hooper
    • Nikolas Koukis
    • Sam Cross
    • Shane Matson
    • Zak Jones

I believe that Ric is trying to get a ticket transferred to him, once I know that has been done I will update that. For those that have not yet sent me their mobile number please PM me as I need to add you to the WhatsApp group chat, I know some of us have already started talking about the convoys, I don't want people to get left out.

I would love for us to all roll in together, so any ideas on a central meeting place, I know that there is a travel lodge / BP garage only a few miles from Silverstone, so let me know

Many Thanks

Dom
    Last edited by CorruptSapphire; 30-04-19 at 14:02. Reason: Convoy details

stear from the rear Club Member fastcar's Avatar
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    I’m interested if I can get things done in time, so a maybe from me

Will know more buy the end of January
    People ask why buy a Supra, Some people say it's because they have liked the car since it first came out, some say it's because of the fast and furious film. But for me it's simply because I have a pathetically small penis

Chris Bailey's minder Club Member jcbt's Avatar
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    I would love to attend again but not at the stand we had last year which was too far from the main show. So if we are given a better position then Chris and Me will attend.
    SRD 850S - 93 J-Spec Precision 6466 Gen 2 single - Built by SRD
    850 HP and 641 ft/lb torque and yes it's an auto

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcbt View Post
    I would love to attend again but not at the stand we had last year which was too far from the main show. So if we are given a better position then Chris and Me will attend.
    Hear you on that one bud, which is a conversation I am going to have with them.

Will add more detail once I know

Dom

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Always enjoy attending japfest every year and up for it again next year. I’m the same though and if we get given a location like last year which is right out the way of the main event area I will probably give it a miss.
    My 2JZ-GE auto to 2JZ-GTE Single turbo 6 speed (V161) Build

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew K View Post
    Always enjoy attending japfest every year and up for it again next year. Iím the same though and if we get given a location like last year which is right out the way of the main event area I will probably give it a miss.
    Yeah, hopefully my email will be enough to put something up the organisers backsides and give us a simple location

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hardcore medallion man Club Member markssupra's Avatar
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    I will be attending as I missed last year, so if a mkiv club stand does go ahead then count me in.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    My HKS GT 2835 Big Twins AeroTop project
    "ere, do you reckon we could gatecrash that spit roast over there!"
    quote Lee S, JAE 2008

Precision Industrial Cutting Tools for Metals, Metal Matrix Composites, Composite materials and Wood
    GZ TT Aerotop BPU. 313 RWHP. Engine Advantages 30/03/08, soon to be HKS Big twins
    GZ TT Aero R.I.P. 2004

Chair cover hire for weddings or occasions

Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Yep, count me in, as long as we're positioned inside the actual show this time!

Also must remember to take sun cream and a hat, it was outrageously hot last time

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The indecisive Events Organiser drift_bear's Avatar
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    I maybe up for it depending on the location of the stand! Itís a long drive so would make a weekend out of it probably
    1995 - Deep Jewel Green Pre-facelift TT Auto - At Last

"Dude I Almost Had You" Paul Walker 1973 - 2013

Dragonballer Club Member Ian Ian's Avatar
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Pencil us in Dom

Cheers
    -Ian-
    Black 1998 VVTi Tiptronic

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Hey guys

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I have been busy with wrk. But should have time this weekend to get an update on the first post with details on ticket purchase

Thanks for your patience

Dom

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Huge update on the first post with registration details & context on email conversation

Let me know guys I really want to make this a good one.

Dom

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Have had a few people ask for the code to purchase. Let's keep it going guys

Also had Japfest ring me today to make sure everything is ok, guess they are looking to keep us on side so could be a good sign for a good spot, as long as we get the numbers

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Couple more paid up and interested.

Anyone else let me know when you want the password to book those tickets

Thanks

Dom

I can post! Club Member Chris1992's Avatar
    Feedback
    It say's I'm 'not permitted to enter this page' when I click the link Is that happening for anyone else?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast