The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suspension options

blackdevilcar

• 3 weeks later...

I had grey TRD bilsteins on mine for 10+ years , she was very firm and harsh on crappy B roads ; after alot of research I swapped them out for the KW Variant 3 ; fantastic setup , I would best describe them as a similar drive to the latest BMW M tech cars , in terms of refinement , stiffness, road handling , feel

Depending on the age of your car , I would also suggest you get new OE top mounts , mine where shot ; think was another 400 euro

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?285821-Project-TRD3000GT&p=4282168&viewfull=1#post4282168

OE Dampers with Eibach pro sport springs on my car and was very happy with it

Taken my coilovers off and done this for provenance reasons - close to OEM but for bpu TT. New Blue badge German bilsteins New top mounts (cost a lot from japan and 8wks wait), new covers, new Eibachs.

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)