The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rocket bunny kit mk4

Goga

I am looking to get a kit for my mk4 but cant seem to find one that i like. (I want something different)

Is there someone that can make a body kit for me?? :)

Can;t eem to find anyone willing to take on a project to make a body kit. Maybe 3D printing is the way to go?

The one with the different headlights is the Top Secret Super G-force kit. Last time I checked it's about 6k for the full bodykit. The more uncommon (some with good reason) are the Veilside Fortune and BN Sports kits if you even can get them still. Varis (same company the build the original Ridox kit for Max Orido) recently released a new bodykit called the Hurtling Solid Joker kit. Also quite pricey but I think you're still garantueed to be the first in Europe to get it. It's not widebody though.

attachment.php?attachmentid=230240&stc=1&d=1544697438

attachment.php?attachmentid=230241&stc=1&d=1544697438

http://www.hurtling.jp/solid-joker-jza80-supra/

Hahaha I have watching the solid one for a while now and you are correct it is quite pricey which is the reason I have not gone for it.

I am pretty sure they do a wide version of this kit which I cant seem to decide if I like or not lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230242[/ATTACH]

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.