The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM confetti recaros and rails

Tommyd16

Selling my OEM confetti recaros with OEM rails.

These are the genuine optional extra recaros with the wide shoulder supports and flocked harness holes.

Passenger side good condition and drives side has some wear from getting in and out of the seats.

I have new foam the back bolsters and have recently fitted new foam for the leg bolsters.

Very comfy and suppostive seats. I was going to keep them and get them retrimed in leather but I would rather let someone have them who will appreciate the OEM look

I will get some better pics this week

I know these are rare especially with rails

More pics further down and link on eBay SOLD

imageimageimage

Hello mate,

Thanks a lot for letting me know :)

I am interested indeed, could you please just detail the following, pending new picts :

- Passenger side : Is the light wearing on the left leg bolster coming from the textile, or from the foam bolster below it ?

- Driver side : Are both leg bolster new or just one (both seem damaged on the picture) ? You said "I have new foam the back bolsters" -> Do you mean that the back rest foam of the confetti design portion, or of the black cloth side bolster portions ?

Thanks !

Jeremy

The passenger side is still in excellent condition. Just a light clean would be needed.

The drivers side isn’t as good as I remembered but I do have the replacement foam as pictured and have all ready replaced the leg bolsters. The drivers side would benefit a retrim on the black back parts when the foam gets replaced.

Because the condition isn’t as good I remembered I’m more negotiable on the price!

Also have replacement foam for the head rest part of the seat.

imageimageimageimage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.