The mkiv Supra Owners Club

police. this is not acceptable

peter richards

personally I think its a disgrace, watch till the end and keep an eye on his speed,

after he said he had been going 37 he said he had it ob his dash cam , the copper went around the corner and came back saying they had made a mistake and it was a black van , there was no black van infront of him or behind .

when he said he was free to go he still insisted his camera was accurate , and he normally wont accept dash cam figures but in this case hell let it go . what a load of bollocks , if it wasn't for his dash cam he would of had the fine ,

Edited by peter richards (see edit history)

Since my close call on the M42 with new HADECS system i have definitely adjusted my driving

but its so easy to stray over 30 and 40 limits especially when the roads are empty as it seems like

your crawling along.

I wonder how quick you can erase the memory on these dash cams in case its going to convict you

Good old Northampton police, they pulled me over for doing 35 between the A45 and the roundabout before Caroline Chisholm school. Started talking to me like I was about to get penetrated without the courtesy of lube until I pointed out the speed limit there is 40mph. Apparently they had been up doing people by the school and failed to notice the 40 sign at the roundabout. Absolute wombles.

Since my close call on the M42 with new HADECS system i have definitely adjusted my driving

but its so easy to stray over 30 and 40 limits especially when the roads are empty as it seems like

your crawling along.

I wonder how quick you can erase the memory on these dash cams in case its going to convict you

buy the one without gps

your crawling along.

Pretty much every single dash cam uses an SD card to store footage so I suppose as long as you need to get rid of the card.

Pretty much every single dash cam uses an SD card to store footage so I suppose as long as you need to get rid of the card.

I think you'd get done for perverting the course of justice then, get two cards would be the way to go and just say it wasn't switched on :)

I did ask the fella if he could get it on as much social media as poss , I think its disgusting behaviour, you can almost hear the hesitation in the cops voice as he says 37 , not really convincing , getting money from people normal hard working people is called fraud I think . anyone else try that and get cought look out , so why should they be allowed to do it

I hate social media, but in this is one time where it would be of use. Post it everywhere, including on that police forces pages too and press pages. See if he can get it into the local or even national press. That copper deserves disciplinary action, just how many motorists were falsely given points/fines that day and other days?