The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo auto, anyone considering selling

tooquicktostop

I know, there is a nice UK spec for sale in Manchester but the mileage is very high and I know I would want to single it as it is bpu at present, really looking for a mint single auto with great spec and history

What mileage is considered high these days mate, considering they are 24/25 years old?

Sorry for the thread hi jack, but could you Pm me who did the work on your Titan Gearbox?

I have a knackard one that I need to get looked at.

Hi, what work mate? It was bought from Titan! I just replaced the filter and checked all looked as it should as per the A340e tech manual. Drop me a pm though as I have a contact somewhere (no idea where it is but would look lol) from swampy on here I think it was who rebuilt his a340e and is known to be good.