Traction Control ECU,

Battery tray,

All lower Rad pipwork,

Intercooler pipework up to throttle body,

Inner Wheel arches left and right,

Inner wheel arch front pieces left and right,

Coolant bottle,

Windscreen washer bottle,

Front bumper with metal strip that goes under rubber on top.

Im sure Ill add to this list as I go on rebuilding after a front end accident (Long story), nevertheless, Im rebuilding. Im already scouring the net and speaking ot Keron, Whifbitz, SRD and so on. Please let me know what youve got stored away in the shed or wherever. Ill be hugely grateful.

Thanks all,

Gaz

Sorry to hear about your accident.

Pretty sure I have a battery tray, and arch liners that you can have (don't have the bottom sections though) for the cost of the postage. I'll rummage in the garage at the weekend to find them and any other bits you may need.

For the power steering cooler and lines id just go for the SRD cooler kit they do, peace of mind that it's new then.

I think I have the power steering cooler pipes, the (stock) intercooler pipework and the washer bottle available Gaz.

I'll need to confirm that and get back to you with a shipping cost though, if you can hang in there for a day or so?

I'd also have a front crash bar if that was of any use to you?

Ah hero! Yeah I can hang on. The cars off the road for some time whilst I do other bits. Just securing parts as quick as I can.

Yes I'll have the front crash bar too please! Forgot about that bit! What shape is it in?

Thank you very much

Ah hero! Yeah I can hang on. The cars off the road for some time whilst I do other bits. Just securing parts as quick as I can.

Yes I'll have the front crash bar too please! Forgot about that bit! What shape is it in?

Thank you very much

It is fairly straight.

The car took a glancing knock at some stage and the very end of the bar is damaged a smidge. More a crack in the weld than anything else.

I did drill a couple of holes in it though, to facilitate the quick-release bumper I had on the car. Consider it lightened, at no extra cost!

Well, it won't be anything I can't fix so all good.

Might as well add it to the stuff!

Would you mind just sending a PM so I can have a look at it please?

Not at all.

I'll PM you my number and my email now.

Get in touch on WhatsApp or by mail when you get the chance and I'll send you pictures of everything (I can find) tomorrow.

From the looks of it, the wishbones are still intact with no damage. I shall remember to check when I pull the subframe out for a proper inspection though. Thanks man

I'll take the washer bottle please Mark if its going. The top piece on mine is intact but im missing the middle bit from tank to filler.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.