The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Braided hose help

Suprakeith

I am at my wits end with braided hose and AN connectors. Does anyone know of a company that makes braided hose to order with the fittings already on please?

It’s for my turbo feed and drain lines on Whifbitz na-t kit. Been fighting the lines and fittings for 3 weeks now have ordered countless AN spanners some fit some don’t and just had enough now, need to get these on ASAP so can finally fit rest of kit and get her fired up and get wings back on, please surly there has to be a company that does this service

I have done and he said kits come with hose that needs cutting to length that’s why after company to make them for me

Use Torques UK fittings for a lot of my AN lines. Normally just assemble it myself as it only takes a few minutes, but maybe they can assemble it for you?

Use Torques UK fittings for a lot of my AN lines. Normally just assemble it myself as it only takes a few minutes, but maybe they can assemble it for you?

Cheers for that will give them a try, have to say am quite shocked that pay over 3k for kit and the oil lines aren’t assembled when they need proper AN spanner’s to not damage the fittings

Just put some tape on the spanners job done. I done all my one's like that and no damage.

Yea done that in the end on the AN4 feed line but for some reason the AN10 fittings aren’t going on hose and just need it done now so can finish my build, am losing my patience now with it big time

No doesn't have to, there's hardly any pressure in it, Ive had 3 single turbo cars and they had a combination of a hard pipe with a rubber joiner

I think def going to look at this option as spent this afternoon trying and no joy at all work drain feed hose, think will take the fitting to pipe place need me and see if they can do anything as have the billet drain part and sump adaptor already fitting just need something to join them up

You should send it back and new a new one

I was thinking that but cause had hose cut to length, I reckon he would get funny and not worth the hassle. I used same company that cut other hoses and unsure if want to get hose of him as the feed hose was poor quality aswell, but luckily had 1metre of an4 hose spare