Mossey007

Item:-

Condition/Mileage:- Used

Price:- £750

Postage:- £15

Or

Collection From:- CH41 1FN

Pictures:- See below

HKS FCON V Pro 3.24 Type S & Racelogic Traction Control removed, fully working (removed as upgraded to Link) from my manual TT6 (BPU single conversion), both purchased from Torque Develeopments (£1k each); fitted and mapped to 600bhp by AFR Tuning - the Racelogic Traction Control is wired into the HKS piggy-back loom so unable to split unless HKS is sold first and buyer accepts responsibility for loom repair - £400 each if sold separately.

Compatible for auto?

Thanks

Yes, it's what I'm running. The auto box still uses the factory ecu for it to function, and the stock ecu takes care of the idle etc. The fcon gold is a stand alone, but piggy backs off the oem ecu, to take care of fuelling, timing, etc.

They're a very capable unit, but finding a mapper is getting harder, as hks were very fussy about who they let have their software. I run one in mine, and it's spot on

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, it's what I'm running. The auto box still uses the factory ecu for it to function, and the stock ecu takes care of the idle etc. The fcon gold is a stand alone, but piggy backs off the oem ecu, to take care of fuelling, timing, etc.

They're a very capable unit, but finding a mapper is getting harder, as hks were very fussy about who they let have their software. I run one in mine, and it's spot on

/QUOTE]

Thanks Gaz very helpful

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.