The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Button blanking covers

Kurt

Cool... Send me some pics when you get them done.

Are you getting them 3D printed for just you or in bulk to sell?

I am getting them all 3d scanned/modelled and get a batch run off of each one as all 3 are different.

I was actually selling one of them and the buyer stated it was discontinued so thought this will help people out.

I am getting them all 3d scanned/modelled and get a batch run off of each one as all 3 are different.

I was actually selling one of them and the buyer stated it was discontinued so thought this will help people out.

Excellent, nice idea that would help other folk too who's no doubt been searching high and low 

I never noticed they are all different.

You can definitely put a set aside for me 

In the meantime if anyone is selling any second hand ones I'd still be interested.

I'm basically gonna want a set so I can install my 19mm latching pushbuttons but the hole without the blank is too large so I'd need to cut a hole to fit the pushbuttons.

I also want another set for spare in the event I take the buttons out.

I have 2 (sold 1 to another forum member) with holes in them already but these are with my 3d printers for scanning modelling.

Tbh you may as well just buy 2 complete sets.

Sounds good to me!

Thanks for doing these

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have collected these today and am very happy with the result.

Because they are 3d printed they have a slight finish to them as pictures, I personally think these look fine as is especially if fitting all 3 but if not these are easy to sand down and a couple of coats of matt black paint (or your preferred finish or colour) will have them looking totally oem.

These fit pre-facelift or facelift.

These have taken a while to get correct (a few attempts!) I have also had them printed with L (left) M (middle) and R (right) on the reverse, that is when facing the front of the dash.

For a set of 3 these will be £45 delivered or if one is required £20 delivered.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230406[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230407[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230408[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230409[/ATTACH]

Please pm me if you would like a set or a single one!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.