The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra very good to mint condition - found

doggy

Ok so the day has come to finaly buy my first supra. I am looking for a car that will stay with me for the rest of my life :)

I am looking for a clean stock car, only upgrades can be wheels, suspension and exhaust. Bodywork must be stock.

I would first prefer an aerotop. I dont really care if its TT or AT, as that can be upgraded later.

But I will consider any car that is in good condition. Budget is 20000€ max, depending on the spec and condition.

If anyone has something, or knows any car that is or will be available soon, please tell.

I see kerion was selling a very nice 6speed widebody supra which looks stunning condition I can defo vouch for him as I brought my supra of him! I don't know where he finds them but they are always low mileage and in great condition!

+1 I bought one of my Supras from Keron too

Thanks for the info guys. I see that he is just a reseller and geta money mostly from parts. But if the car is solid, without the missing bits, it could be good. But doesnt sound good enough for me to fly over there for nothing. It looks jice on the photos, but car like this needs a good check before buying.

I just found a new one one FB from a Rising Sun Exports. Anyone knows something about the company? Car is in japan. EDIT: This one got sold within an hour :(

The one that Keron has for sale is not what I am looking for, I want a stock looking car without external mods, or minimum mods.

since your not in the UK anyway might be better off getting a example from Australia -no salted roads, pretty stock 6spd 19k https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/liverpool/cars-vans-utes/6-speed-turbo-toyota-supra/1201077482

Or this would a be ideal base looks really clean minus that spoiler , facelift szr 6 speed na 9k

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maida-vale/cars-vans-utes/1996-toyota-supra-sz-r/1199646430

I was looking at Japan importing, but as UK is still in the EU, I don't pay extra for customs, just the import fee based on the eco stuff, age, and similar things. It should be quite high for a supra, as for my lexus hybrid I payed almost 4k just for the fee.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.