The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buzzer when lights left on

PJJ

I had a buzzer that sounded on my 94 jap spec SZ if lights we're left on. But i don't have one on my 96 jap spec RZS.

Does anyone know if this is a standard thing fitted that just isn't working or if not does anyone know how to fit one?

Any advice appreciated guys.

Thanks.

Thanks Dave.

I still get a buzzer when in reverse so i guess just look for a relay in drivers footwell that hopefully serves the lights buzzer?

I didn't realise there was a fusebox down there. Is it drivers knee roll panel off to access it or more of a strip down?

Mine stopped working recently and it was a blown fuse.

Ahhh ok so best i check this also cheers. Is the fuse in the same fuse box that Dave talks about mate? I assume the fuse only does the buzzer as my lights all work fine?

My buzzer has never worked since i had the car hence reason for asking if what i had on my other supra was standard or an aftermarket thing.

Ahhh ok so best i check this also cheers. Is the fuse in the same fuse box that Dave talks about mate? I assume the fuse only does the buzzer as my lights all work fine?

My buzzer has never worked since i had the car hence reason for asking if what i had on my other supra was standard or an aftermarket thing.

My lights were working fine too while the buzzer was not working so could be the fuse is just for the buzzer. It is in the fuse box located in the engine bay.

• 3 months later...
I'm late to the party on this one Paul, but I can tell you that there is a buzzer in that car and it worked fine while I had it.

Gotta be an easy fix to get it buzzing again.....

Hi Michael. Yes you're correct mate, I forgot to update this thread.

Since I removed the Engine ECU to send off and left the battery disconnected for a week whilst waiting for it to come back, the buzzer started to work again once I reconnected everything. Even the ignition ring now lights up.