The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRT-8 Brembo Big Front Brake Kit

Big Mark

SRT-8 Brembo Big Front Brake Kit - Never used.

Got the full kit for my car but fronts wouldn't fit,

These are the same brakes as on the cars of Glanza_Mike (sold to another member since), Girth45 and Delboy52

• Massive 6 pot Brembo calipers as used on the 6.4litre V8 Jeep SRT-8 - modded ready to bolt straight on.

• 360mm Brembo drilled discs from the Lexus ISF - go straight on and cheaper than Supra discs!

• Adaptor plates, nuts & bolts etc to fit these to the Supra.

• Added bonus is that these calipers take the same pads as a Nissan R35 GTR so lots of performance options out there.

• Update: Just found the Stoptech stainless steel braided brake lines that came with the kit unused in the same box as the pads and pins/shims etc that hold the pads in.

• Kit comes with brand new Chris Wilson brake pads

These are BIG brakes, so like most of the others that have these the huge cast aluminium calipers had a little of the edge sanded off to try and clear wheels, but in then end I set of different brakes instead. Calipers have just been resprayed and look even better than when I first got them as no chips from shipping.

Pics of calipers taken at the bodyshop, I'll be collecting them this weekend.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229719[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229720[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229721[/ATTACH]

Brembo discs

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229722[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229723[/ATTACH]

Can add pics of the adapters and fixings etc if needed at weekend.

£1100 collected from OX16 or possible CV3 as these are too bulky and heavy to ship.

First post updated as I've just found that new braided hoses that came with the kit. Thought I had fitted them on my car, but apparently not.

So this is literally everything you need to upgrade to a Big Brembo Brake setup.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229726[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.